SIMCHECK II Communications Program Development Log
Version 2.10 3-05-2004
Version 2.10 includes the following improvements and new features:
- New SPD Wizard
providing on-line SPD editing assistance.
- New SPD Text
Editor for editing regular text portions of the SPD.
- The on-line help file has been enhanced. Press F1 at any window of the
program to access.
- Automated Firmware Download has been upgraded to comply with the new login
mechanism. You can set up your user name (e-mail) and password in the
PC/Software setup menu, and update your SIMCHECK's firmware with a click of a
- We have added a Comments memo control on the Test Log to allow you to add
comments to the current log for printing and saving.
Version 2.09 4-24-2001
Version 2.09 includes the following improvements and new features:
- Additional information built-in to the Realtime Interface. This includes
the display of Voltage, Size, Speed, and Type.
- Enhanced Change-on-the-Fly setup allows you to change Refresh settings,
force a x64 setting on a x72 module, and also disable Page Burst.
- New Setup options for SDRAM devices under SIMCHECK Setup.
- SPD and Production Mode combined in one Setup Tab.
Version 2.02 7-21-99
- Improvement to the reporting level in the Test Log, including individual
windows for size and device type
- SIMCHECK Setup mode has been improved. It now allows frequency setup of up
- Supports Change-on-the-fly setup.
- Supports the new Production Mode, in which the SPD chip of the tested
module is automatically programmed at the conclusion of the test. Production
Mode should be used only by Memory Manufacturers. Please review Application
Note INN-8558-APN15: SIMCHECK II PRODUCTION MODE for
Your SIMCHECK must have firmware Version 1.45 or higher.
Version 2.01 3-02-99
Fixing a bug in SPD file saving. Improving COM port selection to avoid
program hang if the wrong port is selected during PC Setup.
Version 2.00 1-29-99
First release. Please review our SIMCHECK II Communications program page, as well as the
Manual Addendum for this program.
Back To Home Page